- A natural sanitiser and insect repellent.
- Reduces the symptoms of itchy, irritated, and dry, skin.
- A natural antiseptic liquid.
- Can be used to reduce inflammation.
An all-natural alternative to a variety of chemical treatments and liquids, Tea Tree Oil has a long history of being one of...
- An excellent exfoliator for your skin.
- Removes bacteria and dead skin with ease.
- Helps your skin to heal and regenerate new cells.
- Excellent for reducing and eliminating the signs of ageing.
Sugar is not the absolute enemy when it comes to your skin, and that’s all thanks to the Alpha Hy...
- Contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- A great tool for fighting acne and reducing the appearance of blemishes.
- Helps to keep skin well-hydrated and stave off the effects of ageing.
You might think that Sugar Cane Extract is a bad idea for your skin, but we’re about to change your mind. Sugar is no...
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that promote healing.
- Contains Vitamins A, E, and F.
- Highly hydrating.
- Natural anti-inflammatory.
Packed with natural fatty acids, Shea Butter is a highly hydrating seed oil that nourishes your skin. Shea Butter’s emollient properties help to smoo...
- Helps to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Cools and soothe the skin.
- Contains high levels of antioxidants.
- Helps to reduce inflammation.
The aroma of Peppermint puts just about anyone into a good mood, but the gorgeous smell is just the start of Peppermint’s wonderful properties. A pleasa...